< Back to Recipes
- 8 La Tortilleria corn tortillas
- 75g cheese (mozzarella or cheddar), grated
- 1 avocados
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ small onion, finely diced
- 1 large handful of coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Mash the avocados with the olive oil and lime juice, then stir in the tomatoes, onion and coriander.
- For each quesadilla, heat one side of the tortilla for 10 seconds on a hot frying pan (no oil). Turn over, then place some cheese on the tortilla. Once partially melted, fold the tortilla over. Leave in the pan, turning occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with the guacamole and enjoy!