< Back to Recipes
A typical dish for children in Mexico, sincronizadas are made in a sandwich style, fusing the flavours of the ham and cheese together. (Fun fact: Sincronozada means ‘syncronised’ in Spanish!)
- 8 La Tortilleria corn tortillas
- 150g free-range ham, thinly sliced
- 150g cheddar cheese, sliced
- Heat a frying pan to very hot (no oil). Place the tortilla in the pan then add a layer of cheese and ham, then finishing with another tortilla.
- Heat until cheese is melted, turning occasionally.
- Cut your sincronozada into quarters. Serve with your favourite salsa or some slices of avocado.