Delicious & fresh touch of extra crunch for your fish tacos.
- 0.1 kg thin sliced white cabbage
- 0.1 kg thin sliced red cabbage
- 0.05 kg shredded carrot
- Lime wedges
- Reheat tortillas and place them on a plate or keep in your tortilla warmer if cooking for a crowd.
- Add one piece of fish on each tortilla, top fish with a generous serving of thinly sliced white and red cabbage. Drizzle chipotle mayo over the cabbage salad, spoon pico de gallo generously on top. Place a lime wedge on the side for that extra zing.
- Your vibrant and classic taco creation is now ready to be enjoyed!
Feel free to adjust the ingredients where you like. Happy taco-making! 🌮🎉
We are makers of award-winning traditional corn tortillas and tortilla chips, sold Australia-wideWhere to Buy
Want more Mexican? Get recipes, tips and news straight to your inbox!