< Back to Recipes
A creative twist on the classic guacamole! Feta, pea, mint and avocado are a match made in heaven. Serve with totopos (tortilla chips) for an impressively tasty starter.
- 1 avocado
- 75g Greek-style feta
- ¼ cup green peas
- Handful of mint leaves
- Juice of half a lime
- ½ garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- Cut the feta into small cubes
- Chop the mint leaves into fine strips
- In a bowl, mash the avocado.
- Add the lime juice, feta, peas, mint and garlic to the bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with La Tortilleria Totopos (tortilla chips).