< Back to Recipes
A great way of introducing your kids to authentic Mexican cuisine. (Fun fact: Avocados originated from Mexico!)
- 4 La Tortilleria corn tortillas
- 100g refried beans (see recipe separate or use tinned)
- 100g shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Prepare your refried beans (see separate recipe).
- For each quesadilla, heat one side of the tortilla for 10 seconds on a hot frying pan. Turn over, and then place a thin layer of beans, a thin layer of cheese. Once partially melted, fold the tortilla in half. Continuing cooking, turning occasionally, until melted.
- Served with the avocado slices.